We have the answer for Just OK crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Just OK Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Just OK. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Just OK crossword clue should be:
- HOHUM (5 letters)
- SOSO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Warning before a gory movie scene … or a phonetic hint to answering four rows in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Last little bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Speeder stopper NYT Crossword Clue
- Palindromic title NYT Crossword Clue
- Somber rings NYT Crossword Clue
- University near Greensboro NYT Crossword Clue
- Playmate of Fido and Rover NYT Crossword Clue
- Accounting dept. stamp NYT Crossword Clue
- Sleeper’s problem NYT Crossword Clue
- Guide showing relief, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.