We have the answer for Stitch up crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Stitch up crossword clue answer below.
Stitch up Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on September 11, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword September 11, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Formerly known as, in bridal introductions Crossword Clue
- Doorstep item Crossword Clue
- Just a little bit Crossword Clue
- Homer’s good-natured neighbor on “The Simpsons” Crossword Clue
- Exercise venue, for short Crossword Clue
- “Twinkle, Twinkle ___ Star,” 1987 Merle Haggard and The Strangers song that topped the Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart Crossword Clue
- Opposite of “WSW,” on a compass Crossword Clue
- Questionable pronoun? Crossword Clue
- Speed up, as an engine Crossword Clue
- “Birds ___ feather flock together”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SEW (3 letters)
- MEND (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STITCH (verb)
- fasten by sewing; do needlework
- STITCH (noun)
- a link or loop or knot made by an implement in knitting, crocheting, embroidery, or sewing
- a sharp spasm of pain in the side resulting from running
- MEND (verb)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- heal or recover
- MEND (noun)
- sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- the act of putting something in working order again
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Stitch up crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.