We have the answer for Kabuki sash crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Kabuki sash crossword clue answer below.
Kabuki sash Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on May 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- At the drop of — Crossword Clue
- Certain cola container Crossword Clue
- Looks as if Crossword Clue
- Abode: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Kind of daisy Crossword Clue
- For the — (temporarily) Crossword Clue
- Corned beef sandwich Crossword Clue
- Airport agcy Crossword Clue
- Soup with tofu Crossword Clue
- Ear-busting Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SASH (noun)
- a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- a framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame
- OBI (noun)
- (West Indies) followers of a religious system involving witchcraft and sorcery
- a religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery; practiced in parts of the West Indies and tropical Americas
The Premier Sunday Crossword is a weekly crossword puzzle that is published in the Sunday edition of the New York Post. It is considered to be one of the largest Sunday crossword puzzles in the world, with over 70 clues and a challenging difficulty level.
The Premier Sunday Crossword was first introduced in 2004, and has since become a popular pastime for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is known for its creative and challenging clues, as well as its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
One of the unique features of the Premier Sunday Crossword is its use of unusual grid shapes, which can sometimes make the puzzle even more challenging to solve. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.