We have the answer for Kauai greeting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kauai greeting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kauai greeting. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kauai greeting crossword clue should be:
- ALOHA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KAUAI (noun)
- an island of Hawaii to the northwest of Oahu
- GREETING (noun)
- (usually plural) an acknowledgment or expression of good will (especially on meeting)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Monastic leader Crossword Clue
- Piedmont wine city Crossword Clue
- Commandeer Crossword Clue
- Hispanic cheer Crossword Clue
- North Pole explorer Crossword Clue
- School of Paris Crossword Clue
- Orthodontist’s org. Crossword Clue
- Last part of the ‘OED’ Crossword Clue
- Fill a hotel closet Crossword Clue
- School Shelley attended Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.