We have the answer for Kia sedan crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Kia sedan crossword clue answer below.
Kia sedan Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Biblical saying Crossword Clue
- Metaphor for the legal system that implies a criminal cannot hide or escape from that systems vast resources and unparalleled authority [67-Across: Police jurisdiction] Crossword Clue
- Tailor’s line Crossword Clue
- A couple Crossword Clue
- Proctors shout Crossword Clue
- Game show creator Griffin Crossword Clue
- Frozen rain Crossword Clue
- Red Muppet with a pet goldfish named Dorothy Crossword Clue
- Director Kubrick Crossword Clue
- Pond critter Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEDAN (noun)
- a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- a closed litter for one passenger
- RIO (noun)
- the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.