We have the answer for Kicks from power crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kicks from power Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kicks from power. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kicks from power crossword clue should be:
- OUSTS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POWER (noun)
- energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power
- POWER (verb)
- supply the force or power for the functioning of
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Act in an eco-friendly way NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with four vowels in line, appropriately NYT Crossword Clue
- Fourths: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Blended mush NYT Crossword Clue
- Important factor in a relationship NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.