We have the answer for High school dance crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
High school dance Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for High school dance. This clue last appeared February 13, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the High school dance crossword clue should be:
- PROM (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 13 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROM (noun)
- a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- DANCE (verb)
- move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way
- DANCE (noun)
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Impassioned Crossword Clue
- Computer repairer, for short Crossword Clue
- Rights advocacy org. Crossword Clue
- Car-floor covering Crossword Clue
- Be worried (about) Crossword Clue
- Person deceiving with a false identity Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t include Crossword Clue
- Big cat that roars Crossword Clue
- Red street-corner sign Crossword Clue
- Texter’s phone Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.