We have the answer for Kind of scoring in fantasy sports leagues, informally crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Kind of scoring in fantasy sports leagues, informally Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Kind of scoring in fantasy sports leagues, informally. This clue last appeared June 30, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Kind of scoring in fantasy sports leagues, informally crossword clue should be:
- ROTO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCORING (noun)
- evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- FANTASY (noun)
- imagination unrestricted by reality
- something many people believe that is false
- FANTASY (verb)
- indulge in fantasies
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Turn to Stone band of 1977, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Warning before a gory movie scene … or a phonetic hint to answering four rows in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Obsolescent music holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Poet’s palindromic preposition NYT Crossword Clue
- Counterfeit token NYT Crossword Clue
- Green hazard NYT Crossword Clue
- Mechanical NYT Crossword Clue
- Documents NYT Crossword Clue
- Fixed, as a climber’s rope NYT Crossword Clue
- Fictional Christian of books and films NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.