We have the answer for King from whom Mary and Joseph fled crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
King from whom Mary and Joseph fled Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for King from whom Mary and Joseph fled. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the King from whom Mary and Joseph fled crossword clue should be:
- HEROD (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JOSEPH (noun)
- leader of the Nez Perce in their retreat from United States troops (1840-1904)
- (New Testament) husband of Mary and (in Christian belief) the foster father of Jesus
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- The Divine Comedy division Crossword Clue
- Cross site often Crossword Clue
- Dagger of Yore Crossword Clue
- Jumps back say Crossword Clue
- Panpipe Relatives Crossword Clue
- Songlike Crossword Clue
- Drink ending Crossword Clue
- Axe part Crossword Clue
- Band with an electrical symbol in their logo Crossword Clue
- Modify as sails Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.