We have the answer for King, in Cannes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
King, in Cannes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for King, in Cannes. This clue last appeared May 9, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the King, in Cannes crossword clue should be:
- ROI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword May 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CANNES (noun)
- a port and resort city on the French Riviera; site of an annual film festival
- ROI (noun)
- (corporate finance) the amount, expressed as a percentage, that is earned on a company’s total capital calculated by dividing the total capital into earnings before interest, taxes, or dividends are paid
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess Crossword Clue
- Wilma’s hubby Crossword Clue
- Command to Fido Crossword Clue
- Vandalized Crossword Clue
- UFO fliers Crossword Clue
- Horror star Chaney Crossword Clue
- Courtier of ancient Syracuse Crossword Clue
- Fathered Crossword Clue
- Asian temple Crossword Clue
- Chess ploy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.