We have the answer for Peter Fonda role crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Peter Fonda role Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Peter Fonda role. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Peter Fonda role crossword clue should be:
- ULEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PETER (noun)
- disciple of Jesus and leader of the Apostles; regarded by Catholics as the vicar of Christ on earth and first Pope
- FONDA (noun)
- United States film actress and daughter of Henry Fonda (born in 1937)
- United States film actor (1905-1982)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Scale note Crossword Clue
- “Caught ya!” Crossword Clue
- “Make —!” (birthday cry) Crossword Clue
- Genetic copies Crossword Clue
- Morse — Crossword Clue
- Mound stat Crossword Clue
- Out Of Control NYT Crossword Clue
- Wheeling’s river Crossword Clue
- Curly’s brother Crossword Clue
- Hoosier St Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.