We have the answer for King of Disney cartoons crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
King of Disney cartoons Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for King of Disney cartoons. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the King of Disney cartoons crossword clue should be:
- LION (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISNEY (noun)
- United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Heavenly scales Crossword Clue
- Kauai greeting Crossword Clue
- Thread holder Crossword Clue
- 16 Down resort, for short Crossword Clue
- Real estate map Crossword Clue
- Till section Crossword Clue
- Abu __, UAE Crossword Clue
- Fill a hotel closet Crossword Clue
- Nation with the highest percentage land area on its continent Crossword Clue
- ___ Aviv, Israel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.