We have the answer for King with an Oscar and four Emmys crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
King with an Oscar and four Emmys Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for King with an Oscar and four Emmys. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the King with an Oscar and four Emmys crossword clue should be:
- REGINA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGINA (noun)
- the provincial capital of Saskatchewan
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Frankenfood label Crossword Clue
- Besmirch Crossword Clue
- Chest Crossword Clue
- Supporter’s reply Crossword Clue
- Jessica Lange was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for playing her Crossword Clue
- Hit producer? Crossword Clue
- Score Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t play Crossword Clue
- One can be pitched Crossword Clue
- Chaps competitor Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.