We have the answer for Parasitic insects crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Parasitic insects Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Parasitic insects. This clue last appeared October 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Parasitic insects crossword clue should be:
- LICE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARASITIC (adjective)
- of plants or persons; having the nature or habits of a parasite or leech; living off another
- of or pertaining to epenthesis
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Eschews the standard deduction Crossword Clue
- Young Sheldon, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Besmirch Crossword Clue
- Pitch adjusters Crossword Clue
- Seller of many trucks in December Crossword Clue
- Sch. org. for top students Crossword Clue
- Slips, say Crossword Clue
- Boulevard, par exemple Crossword Clue
- Manhattan club that launched many punk bands Crossword Clue
- Plant native to the Arabian Peninsula Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.