Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Lab or pug, for one crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Lab or pug, for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Lab or pug, for one. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lab or pug, for one crossword clue should be:
- DOG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOG (noun)
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll.
- a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward.
- DOG (verb)
- go after with the intent to catch.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Rowing needs Crossword Clue
- Brooklyn NBA team Crossword Clue
- Fire residue Crossword Clue
- ___ facto Crossword Clue
- Smoked meat slices Crossword Clue
- Snake’s “Back off!” Crossword Clue
- Touchdown data: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- ___ Miller, “Tropic of Cancer” writer who was Anais Nin’s pen pal Crossword Clue
- Number of heads Cerberus has Crossword Clue
- Be an accessory to, in a heist Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.