We have the answer for Lab strands crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lab strands Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lab strands. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lab strands crossword clue should be:
- DNA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAB (noun)
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
- DNA (noun)
- (biochemistry) a long linear polymer found in the nucleus of a cell and formed from nucleotides and shaped like a double helix; associated with the transmission of genetic information
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Thespian Thurman Crossword Clue
- “That sound all right?” Crossword Clue
- Disturbing Serling Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in some gummies Crossword Clue
- Bread for later Crossword Clue
- Part of DVD Crossword Clue
- Teri who played Inga Crossword Clue
- “I’m getting verklempt,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Miller’s everyman Crossword Clue
- Long-necked creature Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.