We have the answer for Lack of two principal characters ruining scene crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Lack of two principal characters ruining scene crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Lack of two principal characters ruining scene Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 20, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- After tea say took charge of games as coach perhaps Crossword Clue
- Electricity essential for this working meal? Crossword Clue
- Coming to see one’s vocation Crossword Clue
- Pine not turning up: it’s worth thousands of pounds Crossword Clue
- How does the decimal system work? I have concentrated Crossword Clue
- Wife on horse, as it were, has to wrap up Crossword Clue
- Run a short fiddle in cases of meat Crossword Clue
- Tall thin plank you cut down Crossword Clue
- Revive Frenchman with whiskey Crossword Clue
- Gangster carrying gun round, warning to get out Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUINING (noun)
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- ABSENCE (noun)
- the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of consciousness (which is not subsequently remembered), sometimes with light twitching, fluttering eyelids, etc.; common in petit mal epilepsy
- failure to be present
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Lack of two principal characters ruining scene crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.