We have the answer for Land units crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Land units Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Land units. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Land units crossword clue should be:
- ACRES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACRES (noun)
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- LAND (noun)
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- the territory occupied by a nation
- LAND (verb)
- reach or come to rest
- bring into a different state
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Little jump Crossword Clue
- Disconcert Crossword Clue
- Flat fish Crossword Clue
- Hold up Crossword Clue
- Knock off work Crossword Clue
- Greek group Crossword Clue
- Lower than Crossword Clue
- Flightless bird Crossword Clue
- Take a stab at Crossword Clue
- Singing star Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.