We have the answer for Last part of the ‘OED’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Last part of the ‘OED’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Last part of the ‘OED’. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Last part of the ‘OED’ crossword clue should be:
- ZED (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 4 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZED (noun)
- the 26th letter of the Roman alphabet
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- force, take, or pull apart
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- In vogue Crossword Clue
- Actress Saldaa Crossword Clue
- Upscale appetizer Crossword Clue
- Pesky fly Crossword Clue
- Tech support service Crossword Clue
- Trees named for insects Crossword Clue
- Eagle’s weapon Crossword Clue
- Kauai greeting Crossword Clue
- Real estate map Crossword Clue
- SoCal hoopster Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.