We have the answer for Lead-in to a green check mark on a ticket crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Lead-in to a green check mark on a ticket crossword clue answer below.
Lead-in to a green check mark on a ticket Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on September 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword September 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Recognizable set WSJ Crossword Clue
- Deterrent for poachers WSJ Crossword Clue
- De La Soul, e.g. WSJ Crossword Clue
- Big dumb mouth WSJ Crossword Clue
- Paranormal letters WSJ Crossword Clue
- Home of Cessna, Beechcraft and Learjet WSJ Crossword Clue
- Get some sleep WSJ Crossword Clue
- Prominent player WSJ Crossword Clue
- Programming pioneer Lovelace WSJ Crossword Clue
- Drink of the gods? WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEAD-IN (noun)
- the introductory section of a story
- wire connecting an antenna to a receiver or a transmitter to a transmission line
- TICKET (noun)
- a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- the appropriate or desirable thing
- TICKET (verb)
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- provide with a ticket for passage or admission
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Lead-in to a green check mark on a ticket crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.