We have the answer for ‘Leave immediately’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
‘Leave immediately’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Hominy’ side dish Crossword Clue
- Moral purity Crossword Clue
- Small gift ‘of appreciation’ Crossword Clue
- Porch Crossword Clue
- Welsh ___ (dog breed) Crossword Clue
- Of primary importance Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Parking spot? Crossword Clue
- Scuba tank filler Crossword Clue
- Navy noncoms: Abbr. Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMMEDIATELY (adverb)
- without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
- LEAVE (verb)
- leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- LEAVE (noun)
- the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- the act of departing politely
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.