We have the answer for Leaves out-of-date, old tin cans crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Leaves out-of-date, old tin cans crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Leaves out-of-date, old tin cans Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Soldier in British Army primarily carrying kit: one passing out? Crossword Clue
- European nurse missing section to come into operation Crossword Clue
- Acting in clip to hide programme’s finale Crossword Clue
- Bent rich mob like diamonds Crossword Clue
- Summit meeting’s introduction: up to nation to be prepared Crossword Clue
- Bite lip Crossword Clue
- Consider fiddle? Wife and husband after sex Crossword Clue
- Voices in golf clubs not quiet Crossword Clue
- Spare afternoon is for retiring: one often found in bed Crossword Clue
- Stop working, cruise abroad Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUT-OF-DATE (adjective)
- old; no longer valid or fashionable
- DATE (noun)
- a participant in a date
- the specified day of the month
- DATE (verb)
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- stamp with a date
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Leaves out-of-date, old tin cans crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.