In Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, while you’re working through the main story and collecting all the Pokemon you can, you’ll come across Technical Machines, which allows players to learn recipes to teach their Pokemon new moves. It can get overwhelming trying to remember where ingredients and recipes are, though. If you need to know how to get Lechonk Hair, we have all of the locations with detailed maps to help you farm it with ease.
Lechonk Hair Locations – Where to Farm
You can find Lechonk Hair as a drop from members of the Lechonk family, so that includes Lechonk and Oinkologne. You will find Lechonk farming locations at East Province (Area One), South Province (Area One, Four, Five), West Province (Area Three and Two), Tagtree Thicket, and The Pokemon League. Additionally, Oinkologne farming locations are found at East Province (Area One and Two), West Province (Area Two and Three), South Province (Area One and Five), Tagtree Thicket, and The Pokemon League.
The item will drop after doing battle with the Pokemon, so you will want to head to an area where they are known to spawn and ideally, an area where they spawn readily.
Lechonk Spawn Locations Map
Oinkologne Spawn Locations Map
We recommend utilizing the Auto Battle feature to quickly work your way through farming for Lechonk Hair. You will press the R button to have your lead Pokemon walk with you, and they can then battle wild Pokemon and fetch items on their own. (Pressing ZR will recall them.)
TM Recipes with Lechonk Hair
All TM Recipes must be learned, and they are acquired from defeating gym leaders, as rewards for battling trainers, found throughout Paldea, and more. Initially, you may find yourself with only a few available, but as you progress through the game, more will become craftable. All TM recipes require League Points (LP) and items dropped by specific Pokemon.
- TM007 Protect
- TM001 Take Down
More TM Ingredient Locations
There are more TM Ingredients to be found and farmed! If you need help finding out where to farm other TM Ingredients, check out some of our other guides.
- Arrokuda Scales Locations & Map
- Pineco Husk Locations & Map
- Azurill Fur Locations & Map
- Flittle Down Locations & Map
- Varoom Fume Locations & Map
- Tandemaus Fur Locations & Map
- Cetoddle Grease Locations & Map
- Nacli Salt Locations & Map
- Fidough Fur Locations & Map
- Bramblin Twig Locations & Map
- Mareanie Spike Locations & Map
- Skwovet Fur Locations & Map
- Falinks Sweat Locations & Map
- Cufant Tarnish Locations & Map
- Rellor Mud Locations & Map
- Gible Scales Locations & Map
- Zorua Fur Locations & Map
- Cryogonal Locations & Map
- Pawniard Blade Locations & Map
- Misdreavus Tears Locations & Map
We hoped this helped you get Lechonk Hair in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet so you progress further in the game! Check out more of our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet coverage.