We have the answer for Left-leaning lefty, minister in speech crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Left-leaning lefty, minister in speech crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Left-leaning lefty, minister in speech Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Spooner’s glimpse behind Spooner’s obscuration? (3-6) Crossword Clue
- Small red and white rats Crossword Clue
- One’s idiotic hum? Crossword Clue
- Nonsense passes as expression of glee Crossword Clue
- Very repetitive climax in Jimi Hendrix tune then, ‘Foxy Lady’ Crossword Clue
- Shuttle breaks with it Crossword Clue
- Fireplace, something cold or warm, then hot Crossword Clue
- Charming thing replacing British leader in PM once with leader in multimillionaire Crossword Clue
- Almost nothing that is absorbing moisture, initially, drying mixture Crossword Clue
- Rock star bedding very old model Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VERBAL (adjective)
- communicated in the form of words
- expressed in spoken words
- MINISTER (noun)
- a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- a diplomat representing one government to another; ranks below ambassador
- MINISTER (verb)
- attend to the wants and needs of others
- work as a minister
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Left-leaning lefty, minister in speech crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.