We have the answer for Leg, in slang crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Leg, in slang Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Leg, in slang. This clue last appeared September 26, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Leg, in slang crossword clue should be:
- GAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword September 26 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLANG (verb)
- fool or hoax
- abuse with coarse language
- SLANG (noun)
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions; often vituperative or vulgar
- GAM (noun)
- a herd of whales
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Frosty, for one Crossword Clue
- Artery inserts Crossword Clue
- Deserves Crossword Clue
- Baghdad’s land Crossword Clue
- Literary rep Crossword Clue
- Up-to-date Crossword Clue
- — Martin Crossword Clue
- Coconut fiber Crossword Clue
- Society newbie Crossword Clue
- Repair Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.