We have the answer for Leg midpoint crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Leg midpoint Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Leg midpoint. This clue last appeared November 27, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Leg midpoint crossword clue should be:
- KNEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIDPOINT (noun)
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- KNEE (noun)
- joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped; corresponds to the human knee
- hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Goodyear’s home city Crossword Clue
- Rule, in brief Crossword Clue
- Nothing more than Crossword Clue
- Showy debut, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Balloon pilot Crossword Clue
- Cath., e.g Crossword Clue
- Crispy-skinned fish dish Crossword Clue
- Tram rocks Crossword Clue
- Alternative to apple pie Crossword Clue
- — Domingo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.