We have the answer for “Let’s ___!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Let’s ___!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Let’s ___!”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Let’s ___!” crossword clue should be:
- EAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EAT (verb)
- take in food; used of animals only
- use up (resources or materials)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Developing phenomena literally depicted three times in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- One way an animal may be held NYT Crossword Clue
- Fried food whose name translates to “breaded” NYT Crossword Clue
- Crestfallen NYT Crossword Clue
- See 14-Across Crossword Clue
- Gradually develop, literally NYT Crossword Clue
- Doily fabric Crossword Clue
- Service charge Crossword Clue
- Name hidden in “oleomargarine” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.