We have the answer for Like a certain Freudian complex crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a certain Freudian complex Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a certain Freudian complex. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a certain Freudian complex crossword clue should be:
- OEDIPAL (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREUDIAN (noun)
- a person who follows the basic theories or practices of Sigmund Freud
- CERTAIN (adjective)
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hang around Crossword Clue
- Not go to bed NYT Crossword Clue
- DVR pioneer Crossword Clue
- Home of the Nobel Peace Center NYT Crossword Clue
- Chairs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Churn NYT Crossword Clue
- Developing, say NYT Crossword Clue
- “Count us in!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Get-togethers NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of ray NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.