We have the answer for Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a kitten cuddling with a puppy crossword clue should be:
- CUTE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUTE (adjective)
- obviously contrived to charm
- attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Trademarked coffee holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Chinwagging NYT Crossword Clue
- Things you might save while driving NYT Crossword Clue
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- In a bind NYT Crossword Clue
- Service charge Crossword Clue
- Is the real deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Kitchen gadget with an edge NYT Crossword Clue
- You might make waves when you lie about this NYT Crossword Clue
- Kerfuffle NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.