We have the answer for Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise crossword clue should be:
- LOOSER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COUNTERCLOCKWISE (adverb)
- in a direction opposite to the direction in which the hands of a clock move
- COUNTERCLOCKWISE (adjective)
- in the direction opposite to the rotation of the hands of a clock
- TURNED (adjective)
- in an unpalatable state
- moved around an axis or center
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- ___ box (lunch option) NYT Crossword Clue
- It divides and multiplies NYT Crossword Clue
- Brazilian currency NYT Crossword Clue
- Milton who designed the “I ♥ NY” logo NYT Crossword Clue
- One in the hand? NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Noster” in “Pater Noster” NYT Crossword Clue
- Fairy lookalike NYT Crossword Clue
- Meds often come in them, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Use a family crypt? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.