We have the answer for Like Frigg and Freyja crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like Frigg and Freyja Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like Frigg and Freyja. This clue last appeared December 14, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like Frigg and Freyja crossword clue should be:
- NORSE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FREYJA (noun)
- (Norse mythology) goddess of love and fecundity; daughter of Njorth and sister of Frey
- FRIGG (noun)
- (Norse mythology) goddess of the heavens and married love; wife of Odin
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Grilling area Crossword Clue
- Still capable of winning Crossword Clue
- Verb in origami instructions Crossword Clue
- Be accepted to a program Crossword Clue
- More than dislike Crossword Clue
- Unbelievable bargain Crossword Clue
- ___ over (studied closely) Crossword Clue
- Little lies Crossword Clue
- Show to be true Crossword Clue
- Road-paving goop Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.