We have the answer for Like polished jewelry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like polished jewelry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like polished jewelry. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like polished jewelry crossword clue should be:
- SHINY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POLISHED (adjective)
- (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- JEWELRY (noun)
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- ur so funny Crossword Clue
- A portion of Crossword Clue
- Granny to a Brit Crossword Clue
- Bathroom floor worker Crossword Clue
- Made haste Crossword Clue
- Long period of time Crossword Clue
- Glass of public radio Crossword Clue
- Arroz ___ cubana Crossword Clue
- Shopping center Crossword Clue
- *They’re used for counting quantities Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.