We have the answer for Like some owls, toads and vipers crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like some owls, toads and vipers Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like some owls, toads and vipers. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like some owls, toads and vipers crossword clue should be:
- HORNED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HORNED (adjective)
- having a horn or horns or hornlike parts or horns of a particular kind
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Objective of an Alcoholics Anonymous prayer Crossword Clue
- Sip slowly Crossword Clue
- Sentence units Crossword Clue
- Iconic Cold War novel by Eugene Burdick and William Lederer Crossword Clue
- Prurient look Crossword Clue
- Jambalaya base Crossword Clue
- Series opener pitchers, often Crossword Clue
- Balance sheet item Crossword Clue
- Ribbon at the fair, say Crossword Clue
- X-Ray ___ (novelty catalog offering) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.