We have the answer for Like some stream banks crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like some stream banks Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like some stream banks. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like some stream banks crossword clue should be:
- MOSSY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STREAM (noun)
- something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
- STREAM (verb)
- rain heavily
- flow freely and abundantly
- BANKS (noun)
- English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Limits NYT Crossword Clue
- Abbr. at a pump NYT Crossword Clue
- Wall décor in some parlors NYT Crossword Clue
- Formal accessory Crossword Clue
- Alma mater for Henry Louis Gates Jr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Sets NYT Crossword Clue
- What’s past due? NYT Crossword Clue
- Some Starbucks orders NYT Crossword Clue
- Keeping quiet at the right time, say NYT Crossword Clue
- – Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.