We have the answer for Like the Parthenon’s columns crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like the Parthenon’s columns Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like the Parthenon’s columns. This clue last appeared November 12, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like the Parthenon’s columns crossword clue should be:
- DORIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DORIC (noun)
- the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Doris
- PARTHENON (noun)
- the main temple of the goddess Athena; built on the acropolis in Athens more than 400 years B.C.; example of Doric architecture
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- It’s south of Arizona Crossword Clue
- Picked from a mug shot book Crossword Clue
- Like seltzer Crossword Clue
- “How droll” Crossword Clue
- Letters after lambdas Crossword Clue
- Launder again Crossword Clue
- Passed with flying colors Crossword Clue
- Serb’s neighbor Crossword Clue
- Sharp-eyed flier Crossword Clue
- Panicky admission Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.