We have the answer for Lint collector? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Lint collector? crossword clue answer below.
Lint collector? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Call Me by Your ___” (André Aciman novel adapted into an Oscar-winning film) Crossword Clue
- Salt ___ Acid Heat (Samin Nosrat cookbook) Crossword Clue
- Creator of acorns Crossword Clue
- Poetry ___ (writers’ competition) Crossword Clue
- One of five in most Shakespeare plays Crossword Clue
- “Instant ___” (Nia Vardalos memoir about adopting her daughter) Crossword Clue
- Confessional music genre Crossword Clue
- Cured salmon used as a bagel topping Crossword Clue
- Jane Austen’s aspiring matchmaker Crossword Clue
- TV watcher’s device Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- TRAP (4 letters)
- INNIE (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLECTOR (noun)
- a person who collects things
- a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
- LINT (noun)
- cotton or linen fabric with the nap raised on one side; used to dress wounds
- fine ravellings of cotton or linen fibers
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.