We have the answer for Lion ___ crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Lion ___ crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Lion ___ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Foreshadowed Crossword Clue
- Trouble, metaphorically Crossword Clue
- Mine cart filler Crossword Clue
- Belligerent at the battle of Thermopylae Crossword Clue
- “How I Met Your Mother” actress Hannigan Crossword Clue
- Makes void Crossword Clue
- State with a beehive on its flag Crossword Clue
- Flared dress type Crossword Clue
- Recipient of a subpoena Crossword Clue
- Travelled à la Santa Claus Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAMER (noun)
- an animal trainer who tames wild animals
- LION (noun)
- large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Lion ___ crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.