We have the answer for Lip balm ingredient crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lip balm ingredient Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lip balm ingredient. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lip balm ingredient crossword clue should be:
- ALOE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
- BALM (noun)
- semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Air travel fatigue Crossword Clue
- Shredded cabbage dish Crossword Clue
- Wrinkled fruit Crossword Clue
- Tale teller Crossword Clue
- Pick up the tab NYT Crossword Clue
- “Cheers” barkeep Crossword Clue
- TV alien Crossword Clue
- Ale measure Crossword Clue
- Demolish Crossword Clue
- Dieters may count them Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.