We have the answer for Lisa’s brother crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lisa’s brother Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lisa’s brother. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lisa’s brother crossword clue should be:
- BART (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BROTHER (noun)
- a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- a male with the same parents as someone else
- BART (noun)
- a member of the British order of honor; ranks below a baron but above a knight
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Humorist Dave Crossword Clue
- Three, on a sundial Crossword Clue
- Balm ingredient Crossword Clue
- Splendor Crossword Clue
- Belted area Crossword Clue
- Golfer McIlroy Crossword Clue
- Chopper Crossword Clue
- Unruly hair Crossword Clue
- USN officers Crossword Clue
- Comes to NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.