We have the answer for List of cases 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
List of cases 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words List of cases in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- DOCKET (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOCKET (noun)
- a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- (law) the calendar of a court; the list of cases to be tried or a summary of the court’s activities
- DOCKET (verb)
- make a summary or abstract of a legal document and inscribe it in a list
- place on the docket for legal action
- LIST (verb)
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- cause to lean to the side
- LIST (noun)
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Change for the better
- Hot peppers
- Celtics legend kevin
- Professor’s goal
- Frankenstein’s workplace
- “foot fault” fixer
- “bleeding love” singer lewis
- Fragment of a loaf
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.