We have the answer for Lithography tool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lithography tool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lithography tool. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lithography tool crossword clue should be:
- LASER (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITHOGRAPHY (noun)
- a method of planographic printing from a metal or stone surface
- the act of making a lithographic print
- TOOL (verb)
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- TOOL (noun)
- the means whereby some act is accomplished
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Group celebration after a game-winning play say Crossword Clue
- Dust jacket paragraph Crossword Clue
- Quando literally Crossword Clue
- Plays loudly Crossword Clue
- Texters I dont understand Crossword Clue
- Hyaluronic __ Crossword Clue
- Sails off course Crossword Clue
- Goes back to the start Crossword Clue
- Reserve Crossword Clue
- St. __: Cornwall town Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.