We have the answer for Long-necked creature crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Long-necked creature Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Long-necked creature. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Long-necked creature crossword clue should be:
- LLAMA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NECKED (adjective)
- having a neck or having a neck especially as specified (often used in combination)
- CREATURE (noun)
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- a human being; `wight’ is an archaic term
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Miller’s everyman Crossword Clue
- “Au revoir!” Crossword Clue
- Atlanta-headquartered org. Crossword Clue
- Teri who played Inga Crossword Clue
- *Omelet ingredients, often Crossword Clue
- Disturbing Serling Crossword Clue
- Old computer insert, casually Crossword Clue
- Placid retreat Crossword Clue
- Reasons in favor Crossword Clue
- Dark period Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.