We have the answer for Lousy result for the prosecution? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lousy result for the prosecution? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lousy result for the prosecution?. This clue last appeared December 17, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lousy result for the prosecution? crossword clue should be:
- LACKOFCONVICTION (16 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROSECUTION (noun)
- the continuance of something begun with a view to its completion
- the institution and conduct of legal proceedings against a defendant for criminal behavior
- LOUSY (adjective)
- vile; despicable
- very bad
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Wane Crossword Clue
- Wearer of the Great Imperial Crown Crossword Clue
- Neutral color Crossword Clue
- Kind, thoughtful attention, for short Crossword Clue
- Bear mascot of the 1980 Moscow Olympics Crossword Clue
- Might increase Crossword Clue
- Rarely free version of freeware Crossword Clue
- Helps when one shouldn’t Crossword Clue
- Interminable legal proceeding? Crossword Clue
- Present one’s case Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.