We have the answer for Low-born, humble crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Low-born, humble Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Low-born, humble. This clue last appeared January 14, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Low-born, humble crossword clue should be:
- IGNOBLE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IGNOBLE (adjective)
- not of the nobility
- completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose
- HUMBLE (adjective)
- of low birth or station (`base’ is archaic in this sense)
- low or inferior in station or quality
- HUMBLE (verb)
- cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- cause to be unpretentious
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Sharp bark Crossword Clue
- Throw away Crossword Clue
- Exert pressure Crossword Clue
- Lynx or cheetah Crossword Clue
- Arm of crane Crossword Clue
- Lacking good taste (inf) Crossword Clue
- Spry Crossword Clue
- Auditorium Crossword Clue
- Acrobatic sportsperson Crossword Clue
- Went out in front Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.