We have the answer for Macaroni shapes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Macaroni shapes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Macaroni shapes. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Macaroni shapes crossword clue should be:
- ELBOWS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MACARONI (noun)
- a British dandy in the 18th century who affected Continental mannerisms
- pasta in the form of slender tubes
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Research sites Crossword Clue
- “Thor” actor Elba Crossword Clue
- Yearbook gp Crossword Clue
- Trusted companion Crossword Clue
- Early automaker Crossword Clue
- Get out of the way Crossword Clue
- Poem of praise Crossword Clue
- Certain Honshu resident Crossword Clue
- Posterior Crossword Clue
- Bicycle support Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.