We have the answer for Made secret plans or plotted crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Made secret plans or plotted crossword clue answer below.
Made secret plans or plotted Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Came into contact with or encountered Crossword Clue
- Relating to the eye socket Crossword Clue
- Engages in physical combat or struggles Crossword Clue
- Not agitated Crossword Clue
- Play chords or strings on a guitar Crossword Clue
- Roman emperor notorious for his tyranny Crossword Clue
- Central part of Manhattan in New York City Crossword Clue
- Heavy wooden pole used in Scottish sports Crossword Clue
- Small crown worn by a monarch Crossword Clue
- Separate into parts again Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLOTTED (adjective)
- with planning and intention
- SECRET (adjective)
- not openly made known
- conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods
- SECRET (noun)
- something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- information known only to a special group
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.