We have the answer for Not agitated crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Not agitated crossword clue answer below.
Not agitated Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 4, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Engages in physical combat or struggles Crossword Clue
- Substances used for treating illnesses Crossword Clue
- Heavy wooden pole used in Scottish sports Crossword Clue
- American financial services corporation Crossword Clue
- Blood serum used for medical purposes Crossword Clue
- Having a shared ancestry or origin Crossword Clue
- Amount of medication taken at one time Crossword Clue
- Unwanted plant in a garden Crossword Clue
- Central part of Manhattan in New York City Crossword Clue
- Roman emperor notorious for his tyranny Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNSTIRRED (adjective)
- not agitated by stirring
- AGITATED (adjective)
- physically disturbed or set in motion
- troubled emotionally and usually deeply
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.