We have the answer for Magic word crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Magic word crossword clue most recently seen in the LA Times Crossword.
Magic word Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- “___ there, done that” LA Times Crossword Clue
- Census datum LA Times Crossword Clue
- Baseball deal LA Times Crossword Clue
- Dorm areas for hanging out LA Times Crossword Clue
- Travel without a destination LA Times Crossword Clue
- Shorten, as a skirt LA Times Crossword Clue
- Classic mint brand LA Times Crossword Clue
- Some flower girl candidates LA Times Crossword Clue
- Grew molars, say LA Times Crossword Clue
- Unseat LA Times Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- PRESTO (6 letters)
- ABRA (4 letters)
- ABRACADABRA (11 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGIC (noun)
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- MAGIC (adjective)
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- LA Times Crossword - November 19 2023
- Newsday Crossword - October 11 2023
- NYT Crossword - August 20 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - April 1 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 23 2022
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 29 2023
About the LA Times Crossword
The LA Times Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Los Angeles Times newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The LA Times Crossword was first introduced in 2005, and has since become a beloved tradition for many crossword solvers. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the LA Times Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Magic word crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.