We have the answer for Male choir voice crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Male choir voice Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Male choir voice. This clue last appeared August 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Male choir voice crossword clue should be:
- TENOR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VOICE (noun)
- the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
- the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- VOICE (verb)
- utter with vibrating vocal chords
- give voice to
- CHOIR (noun)
- a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- CHOIR (verb)
- sing in a choir
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Global top or bottom Crossword Clue
- Cumbersome to carry Crossword Clue
- Poker-pot starters Crossword Clue
- Supply the money for Crossword Clue
- Smooth out with an iron Crossword Clue
- TV host Winfrey Crossword Clue
- Husbands of countesses Crossword Clue
- Author Wharton Crossword Clue
- Shoe designer Magli Crossword Clue
- Japanese printer brand Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.