We have the answer for Manchester ice hockey team 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Manchester ice hockey team 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Manchester ice hockey team in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- STORM (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANCHESTER (noun)
- a city in northwestern England (30 miles to the east of Liverpool); heart of the most densely populated area of England
- largest city in New Hampshire; located in southeastern New Hampshire on the Merrimack river
- HOCKEY (noun)
- a game played on an ice rink by two opposing teams of six skaters each who try to knock a flat round puck into the opponents’ goal with angled hockey sticks
- a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved hockey sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents’ net
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Frederic of Poland
- Small bottom-feeding fish
- Evening deadlines
- Franz Peter of Austria
- Tough old chicken
- Pyotr llych of Russia
- William’s younger brother
- Close associate
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.